How to Define Curls
To get your curls poppin', you should work with small sections! With each section spray down with water, apply your favorite curly girl product, finger detangle and brush from bottom up.
This will give you the best result, leaving your hair super defined.
- Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner
- Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo (when needed)
- Aunt Jackie's Curl la la
- Mannequin Head
- Bliss Detangling Brush
HOW TO MAINTAIN:
- Co-wash (at least) once a week with warm water
- Finger detangle first
- Use the Bliss Detangling Brush to detangle && define curls starting from bottom
- Be gentle when detangling the lace closure
- Let hair air dry on mannequin head
- Use Aunt Jackie's Curl La la curly creme for extra definition and hold
- Do not sleep in unit
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- Store unit on mannequin head
- DO NOT use Silicone Mix on this hair!
Our extensions are versatile but are designed to be worn in the state you receive them in.To ensure the longevity of your extensions we suggest you treat them like your real hair. Avoid excessive heat styling, use moisturizing products and seek the help of a professional when using color or lightener.
Due to the nature of curly hair, shedding and tangling are inevitable and hair will naturally expand daily. This is highly textured hair and can be high maintenance (just like your real hair) if not properly cared for, so please adhere to the guidelines.